- 1Binder Resin (Polymer solution)
- We have various kinds of Binder products in order to satisfy various properties required in various photoresists.
[Classification by Chemical Structure] Acrylic / Epoxy / Urethane / Cardo / Imide
[Classification by application] For photoresist (PR matrix) / For insulating film / For mill base dispersion /
For thermal (low temperature) curing
[Classification by Characteristics] PR Processibility / Dispersion Stability / Chemical Resistance / Developability / High Brightness / High Sensitivity / High Heat Resistance
- 2PI (photoinitiator)
- We have various kinds of highly photosensitive photoinitiator that can form radical species and polymerize acrylic reactive groups when it receives UV light with high energy.
Oxime-ester-based photoinitiator / s-Triazine-based photoinitiator / Phosphineoxide-based photoinitiator
- Acryl-based monomer for binder. Cardo monomer.
Multi-Functional monomers which can be used as crosslinking agents
(2 functional groups/3 functional groups/4 functional groups, etc.) / Multi-functional monomers with acid values
- 4Functional additives
- Various materials can be provided according to customer's needs.
Photosensitizer / Adhesion Promoter / UV-Absorber / Surfactant / Curing accelerator / Thermal polymerization inhibitor / Antioxidant